Saturday, December 31, 2005

...and now my legs are sore

On the second day before the year 2006, that's yesterday, went to Sunway with 5 guys... and then after that, I went skating inside Sunway Pyramid. Guess what?? I fell down just one time and this is my first time skating.... hehe... But now my legs are hurting me... I skate for about 2 hours and finish skating on 7.45pm...It's so difficult to stand because my legs is so sore... Went to dinner and came home at 10... Had so much fun... :)
And today... I went to Midvalley and did some shopping there. Had lunch in a Japanese restaurant... The food was so good but I was bloated after a few mouth...but normally i eat a lot...Must be the skating yesterday, making my stomach feeling a bit sore... haha...Anyways, i bought a bag, a new pair of shoes, and a !!Hikaru no Go!! keychain... Happy today...
Today is also the last day of this year... I will countdown for next year at home, eating pizza and watching Charlie's Angel with my sis(maybe)... School is starting soon too, gonna start packing everything *groan*.

That's the Hikaru no Go's keychain... nice right?...hehe( Sai is just so cute)

No comments:

Banana♥ No 1

Banana♥ No 1
What more can I say... It's a banana~

Banana♥ No 2

Banana♥ No 2
Biggie Banana~

蕉蕉♥ No 3

蕉蕉♥ No 3
From LiLReD! Loveeeee it!

Bana蕉♥ No 4

Bana蕉♥ No 4
Given to me by Rachel!!~~ ♥ *luvs*

♥Pic♥

♥Pic♥
In S'pore

♥Crocs in S'pore♥

♥Crocs in S'pore♥
This is the most comfortable shoe in the world, next to Birkenstock.