Monday, November 24, 2008

Dead tired..again...

note: this post should be posted yesterday but due to some... technical problems, it is posted today...

23/11/2008
Woah...
So freaking tired..
This is really one BUSY week...
I thought, at least I have Sunday to rest..
But I'm wrong..
As my orchestra is shifting office and the practice space,
hopefully to a better place...
So I went to help out in carrying and shifting and kemas-ing all the stuff...
It was tiring but quite fun... Haha...
Then after that me and some of my friends went to The Mines as there was a book fair there...
It was when I reached there I only know that the bookfair was only exhibiting chinese books..
No I'm not being bias or anything...
It's just... I don't read chinese books... except for those beauty or hair care magazine in chinese... >.<

My friend AhTze bought 2 books and I think I'll pinjam it from him...
And then after that, when to Station 1 Sungai Long to eat and celebrate LayBein's birthday...


















And yesterday(22/11/2008)...
We had our Malaysian Studies presentation...
Everyone did really really fine... except me...
Mensiasui-kan myself only...
Arghhh.. so paiseh...
all because I'm so freakin' kancheong....
Then play the notes all out of tunes...
Geli-nya... >.<

I wanted to post the video up.. but seems like it's too big...
Is there a way to make it smaller? :P


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very good!

Banana♥ No 1

Banana♥ No 1
What more can I say... It's a banana~

Banana♥ No 2

Banana♥ No 2
Biggie Banana~

蕉蕉♥ No 3

蕉蕉♥ No 3
From LiLReD! Loveeeee it!

Bana蕉♥ No 4

Bana蕉♥ No 4
Given to me by Rachel!!~~ ♥ *luvs*

♥Pic♥

♥Pic♥
In S'pore

♥Crocs in S'pore♥

♥Crocs in S'pore♥
This is the most comfortable shoe in the world, next to Birkenstock.