Wednesday, March 11, 2009

1st timer.

Last Sunday, it was my friend and she's also my secondary school senior's BIG day...
Went to Jaya Palace Restaurant in PJ for the wedding dinner...


After the dinner, the Queen of the Day and her gang wanted to go clubbing, so I tagged along...
Wahahaa... I'm the only underaged one...
But... I look old so nevermind...
Went to AvenueK, Quattro's Autumn Club.
*The season I'm born in* Hahaa
Even before we went into the club, I can hear the bass thumping as loud as ever, the music so loud, and it's like so dark inside... *Orang jakun I am...
And before stepping into the club, one of the bouncer stamped something on my left hand...
I thought his stamp ran out of ink cuz' I can't see nothing on my hand...
Then, stepping into the club, another bouncer was holding some ultraviolet torchlight or something, and shine the light onto my hand, and then, there it is, the club logo, can only be seen under the UV torchlight...
Luckily they did not check my ID... cuz' it's a club for 21YO and above..
Anyways, conclusion is... At the end of the day, felt happy... Cuz' someone was hitting on me that night... A guy so coincidently is from my school too... It would be so good too if we coincidently meet each other in school... WahahhaaXD
I was staying in LRed's house that day...
So paiseh... She had to be awake until the wee hours of the morning to wait for me to be home...
Like the laopo waiting for the laogong... Hahahaha...XD
That day, slept at 4... And was feeling so tired. I think I danced too much that night...
Luckily I did not puke..

Took picture with the wrong 'season'.

The Happiest 'woman' of the day

Me and the Pine(i think he's a bit tipsy)

Didn't take any pics with the others cuz' was not that close with em'

No comments:

Banana♥ No 1

Banana♥ No 1
What more can I say... It's a banana~

Banana♥ No 2

Banana♥ No 2
Biggie Banana~

蕉蕉♥ No 3

蕉蕉♥ No 3
From LiLReD! Loveeeee it!

Bana蕉♥ No 4

Bana蕉♥ No 4
Given to me by Rachel!!~~ ♥ *luvs*

♥Pic♥

♥Pic♥
In S'pore

♥Crocs in S'pore♥

♥Crocs in S'pore♥
This is the most comfortable shoe in the world, next to Birkenstock.