Friday, June 26, 2009

I'm still alive~

Wednesday(24/6)
didn't stay back in school to practice..
Went home straight after the last class.
To finish my Midi Midterm assignment....
after bathing and after dinner..
Sat in front of my laptop to rush this !#$!% assignment...
Keyed in the notes in the orchestra score one by one...
I'm sure all of us in Midi1 are also rushing to finish this too...
Then, finally finished keying in all the notes after 4 or 5 hours...
My butt hurts...
And I have 29 pages of finale to print out after that...
AND.... have to write essay somemore..
So... I wrote wrote and wrote...
Finally 520 something words... Enough...
Saved it, go school and print.
Off everything and went off to bed at 2 something....
That is way past my bedtime..


Thursday(25/6)
Woke up at 8 something and get ready for MIDI class at 8.
Drove there... there's no parking already at 8 something(outside the school)
So, I parked near Mr. Choir Vice President's house..
I need to walk down the slope to school.
So I asked him if the small alley behind the houses are safe or not..
He said, yea sure.. it's safe...
So I walked down alone...
Halfway through, I saw a black dog in front...
In my heart I was thinking, oh shit, dog, don't come near me, get through this, get to school ASAP, leave this place..
I continued walking, trying very hard not to look at the dog.
But, the dog got up on it's paws and stared at me very fiercely...
I'm starting to get nervous already...
I stood very still and dare not move, because I just know that it will bite me if I move a step ahead... Tons of stuff are going through my mind.. Jiawai said it will be safe, will I be late for class, what will happen if I can't finish the remaining MIDI thingy, will I get bitten by this dog and get rabies or canine influenza or whatever, I need to go to the clinic and get myself check for whatever diseases if I ever get bitten... Will I die?
While I'm lost in my own thoughts, I noticed there's someone beside me...
It's the domestic maid from the house which I am standing next to.
Tolong saya...or something like that... I begged her... And she say, jalan saja, jangan peduli...
I tried to continue walking, but the black dog with a blind right eye was ready to pounce on me if I take any step further.
I was already trembling with fear...
Then moments later, the lady of the house came out and talk to me in cantonese.
Opened her back door for me to go into her house and to go out from the front.
I was still trembling and shaking and went in quickly...
Then she told me that the dog is abandoned by it's owner and something something...
Don't really remember cuz' it's in cantonese..
But anyways, I'm grateful, very grateful to her for saving me...

Thanks!!!
For me, cats are better than dogs anyways...




Love cats!

Reached school safely..
Ran here ran there, printed the essay and cover page and finished up my MIDI...
Hand it up to teacher. And I'm free! for the moment..

My orchestra score, my essay and my CD! finally gao tim!

*blablalablabla*



MrVicePresident's group... the white shirt guy.... Hahaa... looks so serious... and also... Jan's punya *ahem*ahem*coughs*coughs**ahem*kam**cough*.....


Choir, midterm.

I'm in the 1st group to be called up... Me and pikying's so happy cuz' we thought that we can go after our turn... We didn't really practice and just practice like once or twice before choir.

We pakat to sing loud loud and prove that alto rocks.. hahaaa

But, went I went up stage, my legs was really shaking.. *again*
My voice was shaky too... Hmmm... disgusting.. I hope I did sang loudly.... >.<>JF's car home, so good always fetch me.... :)
Reached home for only 10 minutes or so...
Then my 'driver for the day', Mr. Daniel came and fetch me...
Was rushing like mad, tapao-ed my dinner and ran out of the house into his car.
Rush rush RUSH! to IB for my audition to go into the Orkestra...
Hmmm... gilababisiao.... Out of tune somemore...
But at least I played with 'feelings' I think...
And somemore played some other songs, conductor asked me some stuff, I answered... and blablablablabla...
And lastly the conductor said 'Welcome to the orchestra...'
Whew... at least I passed the audition..
Hope 'somebody' become the concertmaster... hahhaa
So tired... Didn't even have time to practice the songs, cuz' I got the songs on Tuesday, reached home at midnight, go to school early in the morning on Wednesday, was rushing my MIDI when I'm at home, Thursday also the same... so busy.. But at least I play those songs before...


our drinks... so colourful... My BananaMilkshake's not inside..

'uncle'

And reached home midnight again on Thursday...
T.I.R.E.D!!!!

Friday(26/6)
Go to school for IntroToMusicHistory replacement class..
then after that went to Ee house with Suas to be models...
Wahahaa....
So happy...
Went home, bath and sleep...
I was suppose to go out at 7 something for my practice session in somewhere in Maluri but I was too tired...
Slept until 8 something and decided to skip today's session...
Online until now...
Wrote this post for like, 2 or 3 hours...
That's why I don;t update that often...
I take too long to write a post...
and I am so long winded.. I know... :P

prep-ing.. ehhe

No comments:

Banana♥ No 1

Banana♥ No 1
What more can I say... It's a banana~

Banana♥ No 2

Banana♥ No 2
Biggie Banana~

蕉蕉♥ No 3

蕉蕉♥ No 3
From LiLReD! Loveeeee it!

Bana蕉♥ No 4

Bana蕉♥ No 4
Given to me by Rachel!!~~ ♥ *luvs*

♥Pic♥

♥Pic♥
In S'pore

♥Crocs in S'pore♥

♥Crocs in S'pore♥
This is the most comfortable shoe in the world, next to Birkenstock.