Saturday, July 25, 2009

Back.


OK.
Finally I have the time to update about my trip to South Korea.
Erm. I don't know how to start...
But 1 thing I know for sure, is that I MISS KOREA!!~~~
If I can stay there... syok lo...

Actually I've written a journal about the days spent in Korea.
I'll just briefly go through them.

Day 1 (2009/07/14)
Gathered in school at 6.15pm and reached KLIA some time later...
Board the plane, nice view, good service, quite comfy, but has little leg space...
Nothing much, sleeping most of the time...

Day 2
Reached Incheon Airport in Seoul at 7 something in the morning.
Feeling slightly drowsy... Sat the transit flight to Gimpo Airport.
In between, we toured around Seoul in the bus and stop to take pictures outside the Blue House.
(Something like the White House :P)
Ate in a Korean Restaurant that is quite homey... 1st Korean food in Korea.
Went to Dragon Head Rock and took pictures...
Ate dinner in another restaurant and Korean food again... Very NICE! Lots of Kimchi and Seaweed...
Finally, reached the resort some time later. Tired and dirty... Glad that we finally can have some rest...
Not as luxurious as a hotel but still quite comfy and homey... Hahaha...
There's no beds in the rooms... and we slept on futons..
Need some time to get use to that...
We have only a TV and a fridge and the futons/pillows inside our room.. >.<
I slept on the right side of the room.
Beside me in Rachel, then WenDee and PikYing.

p.s. That messy messy one is Wendee's... :P


To be continued..............

No comments:

Banana♥ No 1

Banana♥ No 1
What more can I say... It's a banana~

Banana♥ No 2

Banana♥ No 2
Biggie Banana~

蕉蕉♥ No 3

蕉蕉♥ No 3
From LiLReD! Loveeeee it!

Bana蕉♥ No 4

Bana蕉♥ No 4
Given to me by Rachel!!~~ ♥ *luvs*

♥Pic♥

♥Pic♥
In S'pore

♥Crocs in S'pore♥

♥Crocs in S'pore♥
This is the most comfortable shoe in the world, next to Birkenstock.