Tuesday, January 05, 2010

1st day.

Skip the details of morning and afternoon and evening....
At night, went to watch a movie with my friends.
I agreed to go because, I was belanja to watch the movie.
I don't really like to go to the cinemas, except for special reasons...
After the movie, at about 12am, went to fill up my stomach in AhmadMaideen.
While eating halfway, a malay gal ran inside and she was very, scared...
She dropped her bracelet so my friend picked it up and gave it back to her.
and he heard, something the lady said,
.. nak rogol saya..... something something....
Seems like someone was trying to rape her?... And the person cabut already.. luckily.
She was bleeding on her knees. Poor girl. I felt so nervous and scared for her.
But.... one stupid cool shitty person sitting beside me was caring about his food more than the girl. *Whacked* by me.
I went up to her and said, the balai polis is just nearby...
And she replied, I'm scared to go out, what if he comes back...
Stupid me asking unrelevant questions... -.-


Luckily there was some kind hearted people, went and asked her if she needed any help...
And one lady even helped her to wipe her blood away...
Wow... kind Malaysians...


No comments:

Banana♥ No 1

Banana♥ No 1
What more can I say... It's a banana~

Banana♥ No 2

Banana♥ No 2
Biggie Banana~

蕉蕉♥ No 3

蕉蕉♥ No 3
From LiLReD! Loveeeee it!

Bana蕉♥ No 4

Bana蕉♥ No 4
Given to me by Rachel!!~~ ♥ *luvs*

♥Pic♥

♥Pic♥
In S'pore

♥Crocs in S'pore♥

♥Crocs in S'pore♥
This is the most comfortable shoe in the world, next to Birkenstock.