Saturday, May 23, 2009

Finally::

The long awaited lappie is finally here!
My new lappie!!
Although it's not yellow...>.< (There's no more yellow laptops from Dell) Sad... I still love it... Hehe.

I can't make up my mind at 1st whether to buy HP or Dell...
But after some doing some surveys...
I decided to still use Dell computers.
My Studio1555 got some really nice features..
And the screen's wide too....
and with 4GB ram
Mine's red in colour... The only colour available at that time..
The shade of red is quite nice, it looks elegant...

I went to Midvalley with my dad on Friday and browse around for a new camera and my recorder...(as in audio recorder, not the instrument... -.-)

Then we passed by Dell and went in to have a look at the laptops...Then he decided to buy it there instead of buying it online...

(While checking out the laptops there, saw Phyllis as she's passing by the shop...)

So I chose my DellStudio and he bought another DellInspiron.

So happy... Can play L4D already...

So we bought the laptops on the spot, and have to lug it around the mall because my dad wanna buy some groceries... My poor hands and shoulders.... >.<>

And in the end, we got everything we wanted except my recorder... :(

They don't have the model that I wanted... So I have to wait... *sigh*

No comments:

Banana♥ No 1

Banana♥ No 1
What more can I say... It's a banana~

Banana♥ No 2

Banana♥ No 2
Biggie Banana~

蕉蕉♥ No 3

蕉蕉♥ No 3
From LiLReD! Loveeeee it!

Bana蕉♥ No 4

Bana蕉♥ No 4
Given to me by Rachel!!~~ ♥ *luvs*

♥Pic♥

♥Pic♥
In S'pore

♥Crocs in S'pore♥

♥Crocs in S'pore♥
This is the most comfortable shoe in the world, next to Birkenstock.