Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I..CanJustDieOfEmbarassment

There's Intro to MusicHistory quiz tomorrow...
So fast, only week 2 then got quiz already...
Besides that, there's CME too tomorrow...
MY 1ST TIME!!! >.<
Anyways, it's gonna be very hectic tomorrow...
Thursday too...

I went to observe a CME class today...
and me and JinFem vowed never to go back to this particular session again..
1st of all, we are both late? 10minutes...
But, the lecturer just went in the class... and I was just following right behind...
OK.. Nevermind... I can live with that.
Then next, my phone suddenly decided to go gilababi and suddenly blast out a song from my songlist...
(maybe it's because I forgot to lock the phone?)
and while there's people playing their pieces in front..
Oh shit... really very embarassing!
Quickly threw all my things on the floor and ran out the classroom...
Freaking embarassing... Went back into the class feeling really really embarassing...
Everything is so memalukan...
But, at least I learnt something from the class...?

No comments:

Banana♥ No 1

Banana♥ No 1
What more can I say... It's a banana~

Banana♥ No 2

Banana♥ No 2
Biggie Banana~

蕉蕉♥ No 3

蕉蕉♥ No 3
From LiLReD! Loveeeee it!

Bana蕉♥ No 4

Bana蕉♥ No 4
Given to me by Rachel!!~~ ♥ *luvs*

♥Pic♥

♥Pic♥
In S'pore

♥Crocs in S'pore♥

♥Crocs in S'pore♥
This is the most comfortable shoe in the world, next to Birkenstock.