Sunday, February 15, 2009

I *Tag* You

The rules and regulations:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!

1. I am obsess with the color 
YELLOW.
2. I eat chocolates when I'm feeling down/stressed/happy.
3. I tend to overeat when I'm upset.
4. I have more guyfriends then I have galfriends... I think...
5. I like listening to Indo/*some*local bands/and indie music.
6. I don't like to be under pressure.
7. I used to do Chinese Knots in my free time. 
8. I do read/watch
yaoi manga/animes...  sometimes... :P
9. I like watching Japanese and Korean drama/movies/soaps and then cry my heart out if there's a sad ending.
10. I prefer slow songs, ballads and romantic pieces.
11. I have read until Book52 of Inuyasha. 
12. I aspire to be a semi-nudist when I grow up/when I'm old. (Haha)
13. I would like to cosplay if I have the chance.
14. My favourite type of chocolate would be white chocolates and least favourite would be dark chocolates.
15. I like to eat fattening stuffs..especially cakes, the creams on cakes, cheesy stuffs...

Done!
I'll tag..
people from my bloglist...
Eunice, Irene, MeiHsuan, Rachel.Jiawen.Andrew.Kevin, SeongSeong, WenDee, YingHui, YoonWei

To do or not to do... It's up to you... ^^

No comments:

Banana♥ No 1

Banana♥ No 1
What more can I say... It's a banana~

Banana♥ No 2

Banana♥ No 2
Biggie Banana~

蕉蕉♥ No 3

蕉蕉♥ No 3
From LiLReD! Loveeeee it!

Bana蕉♥ No 4

Bana蕉♥ No 4
Given to me by Rachel!!~~ ♥ *luvs*

♥Pic♥

♥Pic♥
In S'pore

♥Crocs in S'pore♥

♥Crocs in S'pore♥
This is the most comfortable shoe in the world, next to Birkenstock.