Sunday, February 22, 2009

Why is this happening to ME! I wanna play Mahjong!

Arghh~~~
So sibeh pekcik...
Can't play my online mahjong..
Since yesterday...
All I see is the black screen of death and nothing else...
I want my mahjong... *cries*
and I seem to be having some technical problem with my MSN Messenger...

*double headache*

----------------------------------------------

It's my primary school gathering yesterday...
It's been 7 years since we graduated from primary school..
It's been so long....
I'm so happy that I still remember each and everyone and their names..
(Though not all of our ex-classmates attended this gathering..)
Although some of you guys seem to have forgotten my name.... hahaa
After hitting the refresh button and introducing ourselves, everyone seems to know who's who already...
This is my 1st primary gathering and I'm looking forward to the next gathering...
It was quite fun and we're reminiscing the good ol' days when we did crazy stuffs...
*Laughs*
Fortunately I don't really have any 丑事during my primary school days...
Those were the days when our form teacher would really 'torture' us...
But those 'torture' is really what shaped us to be what we are today...
Great memories... :)
Actually I had so much fun in my primary school days...
Didn't know that... Hahaa


Here's a pic of us 2002~6R-ians::




6R::I would post the remaining pictures on our blog but the problem is... I don't know how to post an entry there... :( ...Sad case...

No comments:

Banana♥ No 1

Banana♥ No 1
What more can I say... It's a banana~

Banana♥ No 2

Banana♥ No 2
Biggie Banana~

蕉蕉♥ No 3

蕉蕉♥ No 3
From LiLReD! Loveeeee it!

Bana蕉♥ No 4

Bana蕉♥ No 4
Given to me by Rachel!!~~ ♥ *luvs*

♥Pic♥

♥Pic♥
In S'pore

♥Crocs in S'pore♥

♥Crocs in S'pore♥
This is the most comfortable shoe in the world, next to Birkenstock.