Monday, February 09, 2009

TireD~!

I have a performance in Pavilion yesterday(Saturday)...
To be more specific, it is actually the New Year Open House outside of Pavilion...
The whole strip of road outside of Pavilion and Starhill is blocked for the parade...
I reached there at 3.30p.m. and was told to wait...
So I found a place and sat down...
I was so bored and alone I started taking some pictures...


That's actually FauziahLatiff! *excited*(the lady in white with the sunnies~)

After that, @ about 4p.m. I was required by the person-in-charge to be shifted to the belakang pentas and stood there for like, 3 or 4 hours... I also don't know why everything is so unorganized... My legs are so freaking tired... Under the scorching sun, I really feel like going home and lie down on my comfy bed and sleep like a pig. But for the sake of the money... I just stand there like a 傻婆...

Finally at 7.30p.m. we are required to be in standby mode already. Some of my fellow performers are starting to get paranoid because we still don't know what we are supposed to do... (we are in the percussion unit and yet we don't know what rhythm we are supposed to play). In the end, it's just some simple rhythm and there's no need to get paranoid over... Haha.



In belakang pentas.



Looking kinda excited while waiting for the arrival of the PM.

Getting slightly restless after an hour, still waiting for the arrival of the PM... To start the celebration... 天都已黑了...

*The PM finally arrives after ..some time...*

We were marching down the street with other dancers... Hundred and thousands of cameras, cameraphones, videos, and whatever, of the patrons of the parade are flashing and snapping pictures of us... Photographers from the media and various newspaper are standing just in front of me and taking pictures... I am SOOOOOOOOOOO fortunate to be standing in front... They will all be focusing on ME! I was smiling the whole time so they will not take any ugly picture of me... I wanted to put out the *peace* sign but... I am busy drumming.. so.. oh well...

The scene was sooo grand and pretty... With people shouting, cheering and everyone seem happy... It's raining confetti and if I'm not holding the drum, I would be taking pictures and will be trying to catch the cute little coloured paper... My favourite pastime. Hahaa... Yea, I am that childish..


My pass for the day.

See the confetto in the ground? and the people that turned up for this event...

P.S. If you watched the TV yesterday(Saturday), (TV1) you'll be watching the live broadcast of this event. (I don't think anyone would be watching)

P.S.S. If you read today(Sunday)'s paper, (The Sun), turn to page13 and the bottom-est picture, in the middle of the picture, there's two person wearing white and in the middle, there's one dark dark person wearing red.. THAT... would be me... with my head in another direction instead OF LOOKING AHEAD... wasted... one beautiful opportunity... to be photographed...

No comments:

Banana♥ No 1

Banana♥ No 1
What more can I say... It's a banana~

Banana♥ No 2

Banana♥ No 2
Biggie Banana~

蕉蕉♥ No 3

蕉蕉♥ No 3
From LiLReD! Loveeeee it!

Bana蕉♥ No 4

Bana蕉♥ No 4
Given to me by Rachel!!~~ ♥ *luvs*

♥Pic♥

♥Pic♥
In S'pore

♥Crocs in S'pore♥

♥Crocs in S'pore♥
This is the most comfortable shoe in the world, next to Birkenstock.