Saturday, May 05, 2012

Hope.

I was walking that little distance from the car, crossing the stretch of road, to my front door. In that brief moment, I smelled the scent of.....hope. Yeah hope. I don't know how but there's this scent, I can't put a name to it like how we can recognize the scent of a rose by sniffing the flower. The first thing that came to my mind was .hope. The feeling and the smell of it is very pleasant, almost scentless but yet I know that there's this scent lingering in the air. It is 3am in the morning, the road is quiet, empty of people, everyone's asleep, not much noise there and the air is so fresh. Everything is so peaceful.

Suddenly I felt like the hardships and the heavy stones inside my heart are nothing, I can be strong too. I can move pass them. HOPEfully this feeling is here to stay.

There and then I felt hope. I wish Evil Kitty was there with me, like she always was, sitting outside the gates waiting for me to come back(or maybe she was just there just because it's her favourite spot to sleep). She must be sleeping somewhere tonight, under someone's car maybe).

Good night.

No comments:

Banana♥ No 1

Banana♥ No 1
What more can I say... It's a banana~

Banana♥ No 2

Banana♥ No 2
Biggie Banana~

蕉蕉♥ No 3

蕉蕉♥ No 3
From LiLReD! Loveeeee it!

Bana蕉♥ No 4

Bana蕉♥ No 4
Given to me by Rachel!!~~ ♥ *luvs*

♥Pic♥

♥Pic♥
In S'pore

♥Crocs in S'pore♥

♥Crocs in S'pore♥
This is the most comfortable shoe in the world, next to Birkenstock.