Saturday, May 05, 2012

Scars.

You know what?

Physical wounds heals very quickly. You just have to apply some medication on it and let your body's immunity system do the job.

But when you are wounded mentally... It's 10 times harder to heal(or maybe 100 times harder). I so much prefer to feel the pain on my skin rather than inside my heart.

But I'm gonna end this with something positive.
Move on. Let time do the healing and remember that there will always be someone out there who will be watching over us.

<3

No comments:

Banana♥ No 1

Banana♥ No 1
What more can I say... It's a banana~

Banana♥ No 2

Banana♥ No 2
Biggie Banana~

蕉蕉♥ No 3

蕉蕉♥ No 3
From LiLReD! Loveeeee it!

Bana蕉♥ No 4

Bana蕉♥ No 4
Given to me by Rachel!!~~ ♥ *luvs*

♥Pic♥

♥Pic♥
In S'pore

♥Crocs in S'pore♥

♥Crocs in S'pore♥
This is the most comfortable shoe in the world, next to Birkenstock.