Sunday, December 27, 2009

2010

2010 seems faraway. But the truth is there's only 5 days left in 2009. Sad. Don't feel like progressing into 2010. Maybe I have some unfinish business or something. I have tons of things to say about my 2009 but I can't really list them all out. New friendships are forms(I hope there are), stuffs happens, happy, sad, bittersweet, tragic, embarassing, disgusting... and so many more... I really will miss 2009. There are things that I don't wish to bring into the year 2010 but I have to, forced to. They are following me like a stalker. Shit.
2010 really feels distant. How I wish if this is true.

And now, about my Christmas day. There is no Christmas day this year for me. No celebrating no partying or whatsoever. On Christmas Eve, went to CP's house, to countdown Christmas Day, or so I thought. The whole bunch of us was chatting through the night and occasionally singing. I was rushing from a christmas celebration(sort of) in LocationX to CP's house. Looking at my watch, it's already 11. 35pm and I was hoping to rush there in time. At least before Christmas. In the end, I did reach there in time. By the time I'm there, they have already finished a bottle of JD whiskey. At least there's still half a bottle of Chivas. I was hoping to drink 99 and get tipsy and cry my freakin' heart out. Maybe it's easier to cry when you are sober? But anyway, had a memorable night and morning. Some people did not bring presents so in the end, I exchanged my presents with Alvin, one of the people with the heart to get a present. Actually I am happy. At least I have something to think of when I think of Christmas in 2009. Thanks for the memories. This year, without breaking the tradition, I listened to the song 'Lonely Christmas' again. It's like, I am so fated to be listening to this song every year. Did not went home that day. The morning after, XD, went straight away to my performance venue at 7.00am. Did the necessary stuffs and after the concert ends at night, was feeling really, really alone. Walked around while people are moving the instruments and equipments. I did helped out a little. But, still, I feel lonely. So I went home at 11 something, nearing 12. VERY tired because I think I did not really sleep the night before. Plop on my bed and am already asleep seconds later. Easiest way to fall asleep. -This must be the loneliest Christmas day I ever had. But best Christmas Eve...

Today I attended a dinner and I was talking with an old friend. I think he knows that I might be needing someone to talk to and he said that I can call him if I am having any kinda problem and he really meant it. I know. I feel very blessed to have friends like him around me. In fact, very blessed as I have a few other good friends around me. May you all have a blessed 2010 as you all have brightened up my soul.

The only picture I have of tonight. Cheers to us.

No comments:

Banana♥ No 1

Banana♥ No 1
What more can I say... It's a banana~

Banana♥ No 2

Banana♥ No 2
Biggie Banana~

蕉蕉♥ No 3

蕉蕉♥ No 3
From LiLReD! Loveeeee it!

Bana蕉♥ No 4

Bana蕉♥ No 4
Given to me by Rachel!!~~ ♥ *luvs*

♥Pic♥

♥Pic♥
In S'pore

♥Crocs in S'pore♥

♥Crocs in S'pore♥
This is the most comfortable shoe in the world, next to Birkenstock.