Wednesday, December 02, 2009

I like today.

Kena woken up in the morning by a phone call by JW.
Askin' me to go swimming early in the morning...
After some discussing, finally agreed to swim at 12.
Didn't know that got 2 other people, YJ and TianYi going too... -.-
And finally met Chris...
There is pool maintenance today, so...
meaning that there will be lots of chlorine in the water...
My hair suffered, now it's so dry and frizzy...
I think my skin is slightly tan and I'm lovin' it... Hahaha
But it will change back to original after a few days, or months...
-Got 2 people don't know how to swim... HAHA!
and got something.... something something.... cannot say out here... HAHA again!


And so, after swimming, went to eat our lunch in Restaurant 3U...(I think that's the name)
My stomach was still feeling kinda empty after finishing a bowl of noodles...
I think the others are too feeling quite the same...
since we just finished swimming..
And guess what....
after some dili dalying, and I stopped outside FunOK to let Chris down since he don't wanna join us, or maybe he has some other plans,
off we go to Sri Petaling to find a CC called... Blitz(something) BlitzZone? Blitz...forgotten
to play L4D2!!!!! Wahahaha


YJ gave me the wrong direction so I turned into the wrong junction and so,
we begin our journey into the unknown land to look for the CC.
In the end, we stopped at some CC also in SriPetaling and luckily they got the game...
So happy playing with them...
(Anybody playing L4D2 should ask me to join y'all...)
Everything is ok... Just that, the mouse is kinda laggy.... Making me not being able to shoot at times... the CC problem... tsk tsk tsk...
Frustrating... Since the zombies are already in front of me..
Overall, it's FUN!

After 1 and a half hours... or more...
fetch them back to school and rushed back home,
since I hafta go to IstanaBudaya for my practice thingy...
Not at home for the whole day....
Yea!

There's some theater going on in IB...
With some storyline that don't really appeal to me...
But there's lot's of audience, mostly Malay..
I think all are Malay...
maybe because of the lead MayaKarin?(pretty)
~~~
So when the practice finished at 11,
I walked around and felt kinda bored,
so I took some pictures...
Boring pictures....

Natrah.. the name of the theater..


Bored.



~My eyes still hurts... thanks to the chlorine..

No comments:

Banana♥ No 1

Banana♥ No 1
What more can I say... It's a banana~

Banana♥ No 2

Banana♥ No 2
Biggie Banana~

蕉蕉♥ No 3

蕉蕉♥ No 3
From LiLReD! Loveeeee it!

Bana蕉♥ No 4

Bana蕉♥ No 4
Given to me by Rachel!!~~ ♥ *luvs*

♥Pic♥

♥Pic♥
In S'pore

♥Crocs in S'pore♥

♥Crocs in S'pore♥
This is the most comfortable shoe in the world, next to Birkenstock.