Tuesday, December 08, 2009

I fell down into the LONGKANG!!!

Getting all ready and excited to go to XM house...
to go check out THE bag and THE cardigan..(I think it's a cardigan...)and the acid-washed jeans.
So I drove there...
and, when I reached her house... was looking for the door bell...
And suddenly....
I fell down...
Not on the floor but into a drain which I did not notice... Maybe it's because it's too dark and.. I didn't notice it.
Walao!!! So paiseh...
But no time to care about my image already...
Must get out of the drain no matter how ugly my pose is...
Cuz' the drain is very deep, I can't reach the bottom...
All I can do is to use my hands and arms and pull myself out of the drain...
Somemore I'm lugging my laptop bag behind me... Kesiannya...
One uncle on his motorcycle drove past me...
drove PAST me...
without helping..
Maybe he did stop, and seeing that I climbed out.. then only he drove past..
But I don't know... Cuz' I couldn't care less about any other thing except getting myself out.
After.. climbing out, I looked around.
Fortunately(or unfortunately) there's no one around... Or not..... so....xxx

So... I went into her house... and after telling her about my incident, XM was laughing non-stop...

And, went to check out the barang-barangs...
And so I went home with another new bag and a cardigan.. haha

My mother was saying... next time, don't go out at night!! So dangerous...
But... I will be careful next time...
especially going to XM's house... HAHA

There are some little scratches on my legs and a big red bruise at my back..
Other than that, nothing much...
So.. tomorrow definitely cannot go swimming...
Cannot let people see my... scars... Hahahaha...

No comments:

Banana♥ No 1

Banana♥ No 1
What more can I say... It's a banana~

Banana♥ No 2

Banana♥ No 2
Biggie Banana~

蕉蕉♥ No 3

蕉蕉♥ No 3
From LiLReD! Loveeeee it!

Bana蕉♥ No 4

Bana蕉♥ No 4
Given to me by Rachel!!~~ ♥ *luvs*

♥Pic♥

♥Pic♥
In S'pore

♥Crocs in S'pore♥

♥Crocs in S'pore♥
This is the most comfortable shoe in the world, next to Birkenstock.