Tuesday, December 01, 2009

BangkokJazz

Went to BangkokJazz on Saturday...
Was suppose to go on Friday but have to stay at home and...
practice for my duet on Saturday morning...
Can't let my partner down...
(Supposed to play 5 pages but I can only play till page 4)
hopefully I really didn't let her down in the end>.<
was fun~~ duetting~~!

OK, so on Saturday night...
was feeling kinda .... (dunno how to describe) these few days...
Having some complicated thoughts maybe....?
I can't afford to have these thoughts all this time inside my head...
Got better things to do...
So I wanna drown my ... sorrows(?) in drinking and some music...
Actually, I'm not really that sorrowful... Hahah
And another reason is to stalk watch my *idol* perform...
Ohohoho~ OMG! freakin' yeng
I did ss a lot and took lots of pictures of him too... (haha)
But of cuz' he didn't notice cuz' he don't even know me...
I was just snapping away in a corner... secretly
The reason why I ss a lot was because I was feeling tipsy and I had to do something else besides talking to keep myself up.
*Didn't ordered the BlowJob this time! It's not on the menu anymore, guess they took it away?
How funny it would be, like last time... If I ordered the Blowjob, I would have to say: Can you give me a blowjob? Hahaha.. More suitable for YJ to say... HAHHA!

Here are the pics>

Eeeekkk! Why is there a hand behind me!?


ordered Sex on the Beach...


Took pic of my legs after having too many drinks...-.-



Picture of him~~ hahaha(zoomed in lagi) but still blur..

Not gonna be free this December...
Finally, back to some action after being stagnant for a month...
Gonna be so occupied I think I won't have any time for any trips... >.<
Lots of commitments...


Ohyea.. went to the bookfair in Amcorp Mall the day after...
bought only 2 books because was feelin' tired... but there's really lots of good books..
But my family bought tons of books... So it's the same, I can just read theirs...
The books there are real cheap! And some are really nice~
As usual, I only buy chic lit and romance... Hahaha.. (*Hot vampire romance)
(nono not twilight-esque kiddy vampire but... just the opposite)
Before this, went out shopping with Jiawai and Rouyen,
1st time shopping with RY... Hehehe...
We are forced to wake up early because of someone...
Therefore, I did not get enough sleep cuz' I went home quite late the day before...

Don't know when I'll be blogging next...
Hopefully I'll have the time.. ~

No comments:

Banana♥ No 1

Banana♥ No 1
What more can I say... It's a banana~

Banana♥ No 2

Banana♥ No 2
Biggie Banana~

蕉蕉♥ No 3

蕉蕉♥ No 3
From LiLReD! Loveeeee it!

Bana蕉♥ No 4

Bana蕉♥ No 4
Given to me by Rachel!!~~ ♥ *luvs*

♥Pic♥

♥Pic♥
In S'pore

♥Crocs in S'pore♥

♥Crocs in S'pore♥
This is the most comfortable shoe in the world, next to Birkenstock.